Whether you're filling a prescription or seeking information on an over-the-counter medication, our pharmacy team is ready to assist you with sound health advice and a wide-range of prescription and over-the-counter medications!
Your Visit to the Pharmacy
Please present your One Card when leaving prescriptions to be filled and when picking them up.
Our pharmacy provides the following prescription services.
OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS
- Fill prescriptions from any physician licensed in Canada
- Pharmacist counselling on prescriptions and over-the-counter medications
- Processing of prescriptions through most insurance plans including the U of A undergraduate and graduate health plans
We offer a variety of competitively priced over the counter products
- pain relief products
- allergy medications
- cold medicines
- eye drops
- yeast infection medications
Pharmacy License Information
Aron Walker, Pharmacy Licensee and Interim Team Leader, Practice Permit #5836
Click for License Details and Patient Concerns Information
* Please note that the University Health Centre Pharmacy is required to provide, at the request of a patient, the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to a patient.
Main Floor, University Bookstore
Students' Union Building
8900 - 114 Street
University of Alberta